Child performs MS Dhoni’s trademark helicopter shot to perfection, video goes viral – WATCH | Cricket Information

Former India opener Aakash Chopra took to Twitter on Friday (June 4) and shared a video of a child who was seen emulating former India captain MS Dhoni’s trademark helicopter shot with ease. The video which has already garnered over 5000 views reveals a child displaying his big selection of pictures that features a few slog sweeps as properly. The person at mid-wicket will need to have been busy as most of his pictures have been aimed in that course.

Chopra, who’s a widely known cricket commentator, might be seen lending his voice to all of the pictures which are seen within the video.

Notably, this isn’t the primary time the previous India opener has tweeted a video that has garnered a lot consideration on social media as final yr, Chopra tweeted a video of Pari Sharma who was additionally seen taking part in the helicopter shot within the video. The video went viral with over 51000 likes and greater than 2 lakh views on Twitter.

In the meantime, Workforce India is gearing up for the World Take a look at Championship (WTC) remaining, which is scheduled to be held in Southampton between India and New Zealand.

Apparently, Chopra reckoned New Zealand will begin as favourites because the Black Caps will play two Take a look at matches in opposition to England earlier than the WTC remaining. The previous opener additionally felt that the Kiwis could have a 55% likelihood of profitable as in comparison with India’s 45% likelihood.

It’s price mentioning that New Zealand had received each the Take a look at matches in opposition to India in February 2020 when the Virat Kohli-led workforce had toured the Trans-Tasmanian nation.

India have already reached Southampton to play the World Take a look at Championship remaining beginning 18th June.

googletag.pubads().setTargeting('category', ["article","Cricket","MS Dhoni","Aakash Chopra","Team India","WTC Final"]); googletag.pubads().enableLazyLoad({ fetchMarginPercent: 50, renderMarginPercent: 50, mobileScaling: 2.0 }); googletag.pubads().disableInitialLoad(); googletag.pubads().enableAsyncRendering(); googletag.pubads().set('page_url',''); googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); googletag.enableServices(); // OpenWrap code START here if(typeof PWT.requestBids === 'function'){ PWT.requestBids( PWT.generateConfForGPT(googletag.pubads().getSlots()), function(adUnitsArray) { PWT.addKeyValuePairsToGPTSlots(adUnitsArray); PWT.ow_BidsReceived = true; initAdserver(false); } ); } // No need to handle "else" part as we have A9 wrapper on page // OpenWrap code END here var FAILSAFE_TIMEOUT = 1000; // this timeout should be more than OpenWrap and A9 timeout setTimeout(function() { initAdserver(true); // calling this function with forced mode set to true so that GPT API is always executed }, FAILSAFE_TIMEOUT); }); googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-article-rhs-atf-ad'); }); googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1504525832454-0'); }); googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1504525832454-2'); }); googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1504526235866-6'); }); if(inad1){ googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-AS-Inarticle-1'); }); } if(inad2){ googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-AS-Inarticle-2'); }); }

} on_load_google_ad(PWT);

function on_load_fb_twitter_widgets(){ (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); = id; js.src = ""; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

window.twttr = (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], t = window.twttr || {}; if (d.getElementById(id)) return t; js = d.createElement(s); = id; js.src = ""; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); t._e = []; t.ready = function(f) {

t._e.push(f); }; return t; }(document, "script", "twitter-wjs")); }

//setTimeout(function() { on_load_google_ad(); }, 5000); setTimeout(function() { on_load_fb_twitter_widgets(); }, 5000);

Source link

Tags: Aakash Chopra, Aakash Chopra helicopter shot video, Dhoni, Dhoni shots, Helicopter shot, Helicopter shot videos, Kid plays Helicopter shot, MS Dhoni, MS Dhoni helicopter shot, MS Dhoni latest news, MS Dhoni news, MS Dhoni updates, Team India, WTC Final

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *